Rules and Terms: DriveInn Storage®
The following information is for your reference. It contains important information pertaining to the policies of this storage facility.
Rent is due on the first day of each month. Rent is past due on the second day and a late fee of $15 will be added to your account and access will be denied to your facility. • We will not send you a bill. Payment options as follows:
1. Pay online! If available, we will set you up on automatic payment via major credit or debit card.
2. You can bring your payment to the drop box located at our offices: 729 East 7th Street, Suite #2, South Sioux City, NE, 68776 (include your unit # in the memo).
3. You can mail your payment to the following addres: Drive Inn Storage 729 East 7th Street, Suite #2, South Sioux City, NE, 68776 (include your unit # in the memo).
You MUST INCLUDE YOUR UNIT NUMBER with your payment to avoid delays or possible interruption of service!
- If we have not received your payment by the 16th day of the month an additional late fee of $20 is incurred.
- If your payment is not received within 45 days of its due date, we will process your unit for public auction and an additional fee of $90 will be incurred.
- A partial payment will not stop additional fees or official procedures. Any agreement between tenant and management to extend payment dates or defer sale of goods must be in writing and signed by both management and tenant to be binding.
- A $20 fee is automatically charged for all returned checks as well as the $15 late fee. All future payments must be made by money order or cash.
- We do not assume liability for the goods you store. Adding stored goods to an existing insurance policy is generally quite inexpensive. We recommend contacting your insurance agency. We offer rental coverage through MiniCo Insurance- contact us to discuss how this minimal premium can insure your valuables.
- Do not use the storage unit for anything but dead storage. Do not store any flammable, explosive, or illicit materials.
- The storage unit must be vacated on or before the last day of the month for which rent has been paid and all terms and conditions of this agreement must be met by the tenant.
- The storage unit must be emptied, swept, and in good condition, subject only to normal wear and tear. It must be in a condition which allows us to rent it immediately to another tenant. Anything that needs to be thrown away is the tenant’s responsibility. This will insure you receive your $20 security deposit back.
- Tenant must return the lock and two keys upon termination of occupancy. Failure to return lock and all keys will result in a charge for the next month’s rental and late fees.
- Gates are accessible by using your access code from 7AM to 7PM at DriveInn Storage South® and 24/7 at DriveInn Storage North®.
- Management may be contacted between 9AM and 5PM at 402.704.3308.
- We do not prorate rent when you vacate a unit. If your unit is not vacated by the 1st day of the month, a full month’s rent is due, no exceptions.
- Do not follow someone through the gate as it could close on you. You are responsible for any damage to gates and or closers.
- Please keep us updated on address or phone number changes. Until we are notified in writing with your signature, the only valid address and phone number on file will be the ones listed on the rental agreement.
- We ask that you do not back up into your unit. Please pull up beside and leave aisles clear. Do not block another tenants' doors.
- Delivery drivers are to be met promptly and are not to block the front driveway or gate under any circumstances.
- There will be a $30 charge to remove a lock if you lose your keys. There will then be an additional $10 to replace the lock. Locks are to be removed by management only. Management does not have extra keys to your lock.
- Tenant may only use the lock provided by Management.
- We strictly enforce all policies and conditions in your contract. We do not make exceptions.